LOVE the idea of attending the McCall Winter Carnival, but don’t love the crowds?
Come up mid-week, or the second weekend….There’s still a ton to see and do! AND we still have a few cabins AVAILABLE! Don’t forget to use CODE “FBSNOW15” when booking at brundagebungalows.com.
Here’s just a few of the happenings MID-WEEK as well as the 2nd weekend of Carnival!
- Local Snow Sculpture Viewing
- Super Bowl Viewing Parties at Local Pubs, OR in your own cozy Brundage Bungalows cabin!
- Activity Barn Bonus Days – sledding open
- Public Skate Manchester Ice Rink
- Live Music and Burger Night Broken Horn Brewing
- State Snow Sculpture Contest Carving Starts Depot Park
- Party Bingo (21 and over) Foresters Club
- Dinner and a Movie featuring “Downton Abbey”Shore Lodge
- Idaho Sled Dog Challenge: 300 Mile Race Start Little Ski Hill
- Grand Bingo North Fork Lodge
- Live Music in the Taphouse Salmon River Brewery Taphouse
- Beard, Sexy Leg, and Hairy Leg Contest Yacht Club
- Closing Ceremonies with Fireworks over Payette Lake
- Beer and Wine Garden
- Live Music Stage