The Brundage Bungalows are the perfect group/retreat/reunion destination in McCall. We offer up to 9 cabins that sleep up to 47 guests. Individual cabins allow for a private feel, yet the close proximity gives you the cohesive group environment. They are very popular for weddings, family reunions, work retreats, conventions, church gatherings, or just a large family/friend get together. The Brundage Bungalows have been freshly updated in 2013, yet maintaining a rustic mountain touch. Stay cozy in the Winter with climate control and a fireplace in each cabin (wood or electric). Stay cool in the Summer with air conditioning and opening windows. Great location with the woods behind and the lake in front, yet a short walk/drive to downtown.
All cabins have a full kitchen and bathroom (some bathrooms have a tub/shower, others are a shower only), and various sleeping arrangements, broken down below:
- Donnelly Duck – 1 Bedroom Design – sleeps up to 5 (2 Queen Beds & 1 futon)
- Elmore Elk – Studio Design – sleeps up to 3 (1 Full Bed & 1 futon)
- Grey Goose – Studio Design – sleeps up to 3 (1 Full Bed & 1 futon)
- Mountain Moose – Studio Design – sleeps up to 3 (1 Queen Bed & 1 futon)
- Sockeye Salmon – 2 Bedroom Design – sleeps up to 11 (up to 4 adults & 7 kids) (2 Queen Beds & 7 sleeping mats in loft)
- Black Bear – Studio Design – sleeps up to 5 (1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed & 1 futon)
- Tamarack Trout – 1 Bedroom Design – sleeps up to 5 (2 Queen Beds & 1 sofa sleeper)
- Ponderosa Pine – 2 Bedroom Design – sleeps up to 5 (1 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds & 1 futon)
- Forest Fox – 3 Bedroom Design – sleeps up to 7 (3 Queen Beds & 1 futon)
All cabins are non-smoking and dog friendly.
Price varies depending on the season, and how many cabins are booked, but typically falls between $800 – $1800 a night.
Call (208) 473-2894 to book or inquiry on availability and pricing.